Residence Life and Housing will implement a phased move-in process:
- Returning Students that have followed re-entry testing protocols and are cleared to move in from Health Services (submission of negative test result) may return to campus beginning Friday, January 15, 2021 at noon through Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
- New residential students that have followed re-entry testing protocols will move in on Sunday, January 17, 2021 as indicated in your Residence Life and Housing move-in email. Please follow directions as provided from the Residence Life staff.
- Any residential student who does not move in during the dates noted above will only be allowed to move in on the following dates: Friday, February 5, 2021 or Saturday, February 6, 2021 between the hours of 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. There will be no exceptions.
- Pacer Card access will not be valid until Friday, February 5, 20201 for students who do not move in by Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
- There will be no residential move-in Wednesday, January 20, 2021 through Thursday, February 4, 2021 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our campus community.
- Students are allowed two guests to assist in moving and they must follow all health and safety protocols (wearing a mask, social distancing and, if they have symptoms or known exposure, staying home).
- All COVID-19 guest visitation policies and guidelines remain in place for residential students. Students should review and ensure they are familiar with the changes to campus policies.
- Return to Campus Guidelines