Frequently Asked Questions

What do students do if they need counseling?

Please email or call 919-508-2163.  Counseling services will be providing limited remote counseling for students located in the state of North Carolina only.  We are unable to provide these services to students physically located outside the state of North Carolina due to licensing requirements. We can however help you with a referral to another provider if needed.