All academic and support services remain available.
- Tutoring will be offered virtually during this time according to the existing tutoring schedule. The tutoring schedule will be available early in the semester. Students will continue to use WPUConnect to make appointments.
- Advising Services is scheduling virtual appointments through WPUConnect. Quick questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Office of the Registrar will be open and available to assist students. Virtual appointments are also available. (email@example.com, Main 108, 919-508 -2311)
- Library services will be available. Visit MyPacerNet for resources, database, and assistance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Career Design Center appointments can be scheduled via WPUConnect. Appointments will be conducted either virtually or over the phone.
- Computer labs and classrooms remain available for students to use for academic purposes, following all community and health guidelines.