The 2020-21 Academic Catalog, Student Handbook, and Community Code of Conduct are available online for your review:
- Community Code of Conduct: https://issuu.com/wpeaceu/docs/2020-2021_william_peace_university_community_code_
- Student Handbook: https://issuu.com/wpeaceu/docs/2020-2021_william_peace_university_student_handboo
- Academic Catalog: https://www.peace.edu/academics/academic-resources/academic-catalog/
Please carefully review the documents, as they contain important information about your academic and student life at William Peace University.
In addition, please take special note of the COVID-19 addendums at the end of the Student Handbook and Community Code of Conduct. The Title IX policy has been updated and can be found here: https://peace.edu/student-life/student-support-services/title-ix/
As a reminder, every William Peace University student agrees to the Honor Code. The Honor Code represents the important values of integrity and accountability to the University community. It sets the standard for personal behavior. All students are bound by it because of their membership in the William Peace University community.
The Honor Code States: “On my honor as a William Peace University student, I will not lie, cheat or steal; nor will I condone the actions of those who do.”
If you have any questions relating to the Academic Catalog, Student Handbook, or Community Code of Conduct, please contact the following people:
- Academic Catalog: Ms. Salanna Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Handbook: Ms. Bobbie Cole email@example.com
- Community Code of Conduct: Mr. Ryan Webb JWebb@peace.edu
Best Wishes for a Successful Semester,
Dr. Charles Duncan | Vice President for Academic Affairs
Mr. Frank Rizzo | Vice President for Student Life