Arriving on Campus
We will continue to provide residential housing with increased capacity for the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 academic year. The below list highlights what our residents can expect living in residential housing for the upcoming academic year.
- Fall 2021 Move-in will occur over several days to allow for social distancing. Students will be assigned move-in dates and times. More details will be provided at a later date.
- First-Year Move-In will be staggered over August 12th and 13th
- Upperclassmen & Transfer Move-In will be staggered over August 13th and 14th
- Student-Athletes and other student leaders will be accommodated as needed.
- First-Year Student Housing Assignments are typically sent to your WPU Student Email AFTER the July 4th Holiday.
- Upperclassmen assignments are sent out on a continual basis throughout the summer months.
- Guests will be permitted in residential housing. At this time, we anticipate allowing residents to have other WPU students and limited family members to serve as guests in their residential spaces following the occupancy guidelines of our revised guest policy. In addition, overnight guests will be permitted. The guest policy will continue to undergo review and as guidance and the state of the pandemic changes, we may potentially allow for additional guests.
- We look forward to providing more programming, services, and events for the Fall 2021 semester with in-person events that meet the campus safety and health protocols. We will continue to offer virtual events.
- Occupancy limitations for common spaces and lounges will be re-examined and these spaces will remain open for use.
- We will continue to follow university guidelines and protocols as it relates to face covering usage in common spaces in residence halls and outside of private residence hall rooms.
- We will maintain increased cleaning and sanitization throughout our residential communities to provide a safe and healthy living environment for all.
- More details related to on campus dining will be provided at a later date.
- For any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you hold any requests or questions related to move-in until move-in assignments are created in July.
June 17: Virtual AND In Person Engagement Opportunities for New Students
June 18: Virtual Engagement Opportunities for New Students
June 24: New Student Orientation (Virtual)
July 2-5: Campus Closed for July 4th Holiday
July 9: College Closed for Summer Hours
July 15: Virtual Engagement Opportunities for New Students
July 16: Campus Closed for Summer Hours
July 22: Virtual Engagement Opportunities for New Students
July 23: Campus Closed for Summer Hours
July 29: In Person Engagement Opportunities for New Students
July 30: Campus Closed for Summer Hours
August 1: Payment for Fall Semester is Due
August 3: New Student Orientation (Virtual)
August 16: Orientation for Transfer Students
View WPU Academic Calendar